GiveMN asks nonprofits and schools to complete a brief, free registration process to let us know "you're in" for Give to the Max Day!
If your organization has not registered before, you'll complete registration in a two-part process:
1) Complete and submit the registration form.
This form helps us learn more about your organization and the strategies you and other organizations like yours raise money. You'll also agree that your organization meets the guidelines for GTMD prize eligibility. Be sure to log in at the upper-right of the screen to access the form.
2) You'll also take a few actions in your organization's GiveMN administrative area.
There are certain actions you can take to make your page more engaging for your donors, and easier for us to get your donations to you! You will need to complete each of the below items before your registration may be approved. These will also appear as a checklist in your administrative area.
- Add a description on your profile page.
- Add a logo to your profile page.
- Select a banner image for your profile page.
- Update your "thank you" page your supporters view after making a donation.
- Submit your EFT information so we may disburse your donations to you electronically.