GiveMN was founded in 2009 by the Saint Paul & Minnesota Foundation (formerly Minnesota Community Foundation) and a collaboration of other foundations across Minnesota and served as a support organization of the Saint Paul & Minnesota Foundation through 2017, when we became an fully-independent nonprofit organization. We continue to receive support from Saint Paul & Minnesota Foundation and are thankful for their partnership.
Articles in this section
- What is GiveMN?
- How do I contact GiveMN?
- Where can I find GiveMN's audited financial statements or IRS Form 990?
- How are you connected to the Saint Paul & Minnesota Foundation?
- Why do I receive emails from GiveMN?
- Does GiveMN sell or share my personal information?
- Is GiveMN on social media?
- Who is on the staff and board of GiveMN?
- Is my donation on GiveMN.org tax-deductible?
- May I request a refund for a donation I made through GiveMN.org?