GiveMN was founded in 2009 by Minnesota Community Foundation and a collaboration of other foundations across Minnesota and served as a support organization of The Saint Paul & Minnesota Community Foundations through 2017, when we became an fully-independent nonprofit organization. We continue to receive support from Minnesota Community Foundation and The Saint Paul Foundation and are thankful for their partnership.
Articles in this section
- What is GiveMN?
- How do I contact GiveMN?
- Where can I find GiveMN's audited financial statements or IRS Form 990?
- How are you connected to The Saint Paul & Minnesota Community Foundations?
- Why do I receive emails from GiveMN?
- Does GiveMN sell or share my personal information?
- Is GiveMN on social media?
- Who is on the staff and board of GiveMN?
- Is my donation on GiveMN.org tax-deductible?
- May I request a refund for a donation I made through GiveMN.org?